How do you calculate how mangy grams of a solid to dissolve in water to make a solution given the milliliters and the molarity? Such as given 100 mL of .1000 M Sr(NO3)2
obsorbance of 0.135 M
For an experiment you need 200 mL of 18% H2O2 but the stockroom only has 30% H2O2. How do you make the solution for your experiment?
At 139 C, the pressure of a sample of nitrogen is 1.98 atm. What will the pressure be at 209 C, assuming constant volume?
Codeine, a cough suppressant, extracted from crude opium, is a weak base with a Kb= 1.62*10^-6. What will be the pH of a 0.020M solution of codeine?
the density of liquid water is 1 g/ml. How many moles of water in one drop in liquid and what volumw would this ammount of water occupy when vaporized at 100 dgrees celcius and 1 atm?
how many grams of hydrogen are produced when 4.72 of AL react with excess sulfuric acid?
what is lewis structure of C2H2Br2
A gas occupying a volume of 243 mL at a pressure of 0.970 atm is allowed to expand at constant temperature until its pressure reaches 0.541 atm. What is its final volume?
Suggest a reason why the number of GC peaks observed for the alkene product in this experiment is smaller than the number of isomeric alkenes that are formed in this reaction.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)