A solution is prepared by mixing 50.0 mL of 0.38 M Pb(NO3)2 with 50.0 mL of 1.3 M KCl. Calculate the concentrations of Pb2+ and Cl at equilibrium. Ksp for PbCl2(s) is 1.6 10-5.
Calculate the osmotic pressure at 25 C of an aqueous solution of 1.00 g/L of a protein having molar mass=2.50 104 g/mol.
Consider a solution formed by mixing 46.0 mL of 0.100 M H2SO4, 34.3 mL of 0.100 M HOCl, 23.0 mL of 0.200 M NaOH, 23.0 mL of 0.100 M Ba(OH)2, and 10.0 mL of 0.150 M KOH. Calculate the pH of this solution.
How many of the following: F2, B2, O2, N2 , are paramagnetic? (Points: 5) How many of the following: F2, B2, O2, N2 , are paramagnetic? 1. 3 2. 0 3. 1 4. 2 5. 4 Save Answer 2. For which of the following diatomic molecules would the bond order become...
Mg(s) + NaHSO4(aq)
Suppose that 1.01 g of rubbing alcohol evaporates from a 73.0 g aluminum block.if the aluminum block is initially at 25^\circ C, what is the final temperature of the block after the evaporation of the alcohol? Assume that the heat required for the vaporization of the alcohol comes only from the...
How many grams of Mg(OH)2 are in 125mL of a .315 M solution?
At what point does dispersion take over hydrogen bonding in a carbohydrate?
Consider the reaction 4 Fe(s) + 3 O2(g) ! 2 Fe2O3(s). If 12.5 g of iron(III) oxide (rust) are pro- duced from 8.74 g of iron, how much oxygen gas is needed for this reaction?
the specific heat of ethylene glycol is 2.42 J/g-K. How manj J of heat are needed to raise the temperature of 62.0 g of ethylene glycol from 13.1 C to 40.5 C ?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)