what is the amount of heat in calories needed to raise 100 g of water by 99.8 degrees celsius?
Concentrated acetic acid is a Class II combustible liquid. What is the molecular weight of acetic acid that will form 2 moles of CO2 assuming complete combustion?
Phosphorus trichloride is made from the reaction of phosphorus 4P(S) and chlorine gas. a. What mass of phosphorus trichloride forms when 125g of4P(s) reacts with 323g of chlorine gas? b.How much excess reactant is left?
what is the Lewis structure for NO43-?
What is the density of distilled water at 27 degrees celcius
What is the Lew structure for carbon tetraiodide
what are three disadvantages of buckyball
the Lewis structure for Cl4
the volume that a .323-mol sample of gas will occupy at 265K and a pressure of .900 atm
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)