what is the geometry of ch2chch3 using VSEPR theory
A compound has an empirical formula of C2H4O
the role and value of the clinical biochemistry laboratory in the diagnosis and management of metabolic bone disease
how would you prepare 250ml of a 0.150M solution of CoCl2 from solid CoCl2 and distilled water
3.00 g of NaOH are dissolved in 100.0 g of water in a coffee cup calorimeter. The temperature change is +7.50 degrees celcius. Calculate the enthalpy change involved in the process.
what is the mass of, in grams of 1.00x10^24 atoms Mn A.92g Mn
1.00L of gas at standard tempature and pressure is compressed to 473mL. What is the new pressure of the gas?
condensed ground state electron configuration of transition metal ion Au+
An empty 2.0 L soda bottle is tightly capped at 22 degrees C and 650 mmHg. If the bottle is placed in water at 95 degrees C, what is the air pressure in the bottle?
An undergraduate summer research student in an organic chemistry laboratory synthesized cyclohexene from cyclohexanol. She wanted to test whether she formed the alkene, but much to her disappointment found that the NMR, IR, and mass spectrometers were unavailable due to repairs. All she needs to...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)