The solubility of silver chromate is 0.0287 g/1.0 L of solution. What is the Ksp for Ag2CrO4? a. 9.5 10 5 b. 2.4 10 5 c. 2.6 10 12 d. 6.5 10 13 e. < 1.0 10 13
calculate delta G for DNA stabilization: 5` TACTG3` 3` ATGAC5`
structure of serylglycine and hydrolysis of serylglycine
Which of the following substances has the greatest solubility in water? Question 6 answers A. NiCO3, Ksp = 1.3 10-7 B. MgCO3, Ksp = 3.5 10-8 C. AgIO3, Ksp = 3.1 10-8 D. CuBr, Ksp = 5.0 10-9 E. AgCN, Ksp = 2.2 10-16
determine the pH of 0.18 NH4Cl
there's a 5.44 g sample of NH4NO3 and 150 g sample of water. So they ask for the change in enthalpy in kJ/mol. They give the temperature change from 18.8 degrees C to 16.2 degrees C. They also provide the specific heat capacity of the entire solution as 4.2 J/g*K. How do you solve for the...
The solubility of lead(II) iodide is 0.064 g/100 mL at 20oC. What is the solubility product for lead(II) iodide?
Consider the dissolution of MnS in water (Ksp = 3.0 10-14). MnS(s) + H2O(l) Mn2+(aq) + HS-(aq) + OH-(aq) How is the solubility of manganese(II) sulfide affected by the addition of aqueous potassium hydroxide to the system?
Assume that each tablet of regular strength Maalox contains 600mg of calcium carbonate. Assuming the volume of the stomach to be one liter, what would be the change in pH of the stomach acid if 1 tablet was ingested?
When you are unsure of which formula to use to solve a gas law problem, it is often helpful to make a chart of initial and final values of pressure , volume , number of moles , and temperature , as shown in the table.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)