"Its All About Azide 1. Airbags contain a mixture of sodium azide, potassium nitrate, and silicon dioxide. A sensor detects a head on collision that cause the sodium azide to be ignited and to decompose forming sodium and nitrogen gas. This gas fills a nylon or polyamide bag such that...
Iron crystallizes in a body-centered cubic unit cell with an edge length of 287pm.
20.2 g NaCl in 173 mL of water freezing point
21. Draw electron dot structures for the following molecules, which have only single covalent bonds. a. H2S b. PH3 c. ClF
What is the Van't Hoff factor of CH3COOH?
consider the nitryl cation NO2+. Using formal charges, write all possible lewis structures for this ion.
If 4.67 grams of pentane is combusted with 6.17 grams of oxygen, how many grams of water are produced
A 275 g sample of nickel at 100.0 C is placed in 100.0 mL of water at 22 C. What is the final temperature of the water?assume that no heat is lost to or gained from the surroundings. specific heat capacity of nickel =0.444J/(g.K), specific heat capacity of water= 4.184J/(g.K)
molar conversions mass of nickle 455 grams NiCl2
What is the pH of the solution resulting from the addition of 30.0 mL of 0.200 M HClO4 to 20.0 mL of 0.150 M NaOH?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)