What is the pH of the solution created by combining 2.50 mL of the 0.10 M NaOH(aq) with 8.00 mL of the 0.10 M HCl(aq)? I believe if my calculations are correct the answer is 1.28 however i do not know how to answer this question because it has a weak acid instead of a strong acid What is...
what volume of water must be added to 300 mL of 0.75 M HCl to dilute the solution to 0.25 M?
what steps can be taken to controlsoil erosion and reclaim soils damaged by erosion
What is the pH of the solution created by combining 2.70 mL of the 0.10 M NaOH(aq) with 8.00 mL of the 0.10 M HCl(aq)
an example for endothermic solvatin system
how many grams of sodium hydroxide reacts with a solution containing 73.00 g HCl?
We have to find how many gymnasiums hold a mole of M&M's when a 6 by 7 by 6 box hold's 300 M&M's and the gyms are 20 by 30 by 20. I just don't know how to go about this.
how many moles are in a water bottle 20fl oz
Distinguish 2,2-dimethylbutane from 2-methylpentane
How much platinum was used as catalysts on world war 2 aircrafts?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)