the new, final acid concentration 10.mL of .50 M HCl is diluted to a final volume of .100L
Which of the following statements about a helium atom in the sun and a helium atom on earth is false?... A. They are likely to have the same chemical properties. B. They are likely to have similar physical properties. C. One will be five times more massive. D. Neither one will likely be very...
An empty test-tube has a mass of 22.60 g. Some hydrated nickel(II) sulfate was placed in the tube; the total mass was now 33.20 g. After heating, the mass of the tube and anhydrous nickel(II) sulfate was 28.84 g. Determine the complete formula for hydrated nickel(II) sulfate and its proper...
If 24 g of SiO2 is reacted with an excess of carbon, what volume of gaseous carbon monoxide will be produced at a temperature of 17 C and a pressure of 735 mm Hg?
Calculate the number of microcalories required to raise the temperature of 170.03cg of water from 30C to 65.5C.
Manganese can be produced from its ore by the reactions: 2C+O2(g) 2CO(g)+Mn3O4(s)+4CO(g) 3Mn(s)+4CO2(g) How many moles of Mn(s)will be produced from 0.50 mole of O2(g)?
A sample of an ideal gas (3.00 L) in a closed container at 25.0C and 76.0 torr is heated to 300C. The pressure of the gas at this temperature is __________ torr.
a solution of 0.64 grams of adrenaline in 36.0 grams of CCl4 elevates the boiling point by 0.49 celsius. what is the molar mass of adrenaline?
The temperature of a 2.25 L sample of gas decreases from 35C to 20C. What is the new volume?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)