<span onmouseover="_tipon(this)" onmouseout="_tipoff()"><span class="google-src-text" style="direction: ltr; text-align: left">Enter your homework question or assignment here...
"What is the molar mass of a nonpolar molecular compound if 5.52 grams dissolved in 36.0 grams of benzene begins to freeze at -1.87oC? The freezing point of pure benzene is 5.50 oC and the freezing point depression constant, Kfp, is -5.12oC/m."
A 20.-g piece of metal at 203 oC is dropped into 400. g of water at 25 oC. The water temperature rises to 29 oC. Calculate the specific heat of the metal (J/g/oC). Assume that all of the heat lost by the metal is transferred to the water and no heat is lost to the surroundings.
Plan and Design Lab: To Determine the water of crystallization of a hydrated salt XY nH2O and to determine the value of n in the formula XY nH2O with a relative formula mass of 392.14
organic chemistry II, carbohydrates,
May I get some help with this homework question? with explanation? please? I would like to know how to solve this.
1. Plot a graph to show the effect of air flow rate and agitation speed on KLa
The value of H for the reaction below is -6535 kJ. __________ kJ of heat are released in the combustion of 16.0 g of C6H6 (l)?
Considering the following equation, how many moles of water will be made by fully reacting 12 moles of NH3? 2NH3 + 2O2 --> N2O + 3H2O
what does the structure for trans-1,2-diisopropylcyclopentane look like?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)