Calculate the Ksp for zinc phosphate if 1.18 10-4 g of zinc phosphate dissolved to make 5.0 L of a saturated solution.
Calculate the Ksp for zinc phosphate if 1.18 10-4 g of zinc phosphate dissolved to make 3.0 L of a saturated solution.
zinc phosphate Ksp
For the formation of NOCl the rate expression is rate= K[NO]E2x[Cl2] in a volume of 2.0L, 5.0moles of NO and 2 moles of Cl2 were brought together and the initial rate was 2.4E-3 what is the rate constant for the reaction and what will the rate be when one half of Cl2 has reacted
The rate constant fo a particular reaction increases by a factor of 6.5 when the temperature is increased from 300K to 310K. Calculate the activation energy for this reaction
Electron dot diagram fot electron confugration of 2-5.
Calculate the number of grams of alcohol present in 1.00 L of 87 proof gin. The density of ethanol is 0.798 g/mL.
Lewis dot formula of boric acid
How many molecules in 4.5 gm of oxygen
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)