Solid ammonium carbonate, NH4CO2NH2, decomposes at 25 degrees C to ammonia and carbon dioxide. The equilbrium constant for the decompositon at 25 degrees C is 2.3 X 10 ^ -4. At 25 degrees C , 7.5 g of NH4CO2NH2 is sealed in a 10 L flask and allowed to decompose. a. what is the total...
How many grams of ice could be melted by the energy obtained as 18.0 g of steam is condensed at 100.0 C and cooled to 0.0 C?
what is the pH of a .095 M chloric acid solution?
If a current of 2.00 ampere is passed for 48 hours, what mass of aluminum id deposited at the electrode? Assume 100% current efficiency.
1. Carbon dioxide in water is an example of which solute-solvent combination? a. gas-liquid c. cannot be determined b. liquid-gas d. liquid-liquid
Find the normality of each solution. (a) 66.4 g Mg(OH)2 in 3.9 L of solution N (b) 2.0 g HBr in 478 mL of solution N (c) 39.7 g H2SO3 in 4.1 L of solution
Materials -sandwich-sized plastic ziplock bag -graduated cylinder -paper cup -rubber band -measuring spoons -vinegar -baking soda -twist-tie (like the closure for a loaf of bread) Part 1: The Reaction 1.Use the paper cup during this part of the experiment. 2.Measure...
what is the solubility of NH4Cl at 60 degrees Celcius?
pleas answer all the questions on my asignemtn i can not do them at all!
At a certain temperature and pressure 4.2 L of N2 reacts with 6.3 L of O2. If all the N2 and O2 are consumed, what volume of N2O3, at the same temperature and pressure, will be produced?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)