what products are produced when methane combusts?
what is the concentration of ions in 1.2 M aluminum nitrate solution Al(NO3)3I count four ions )(one Al, three nitrate), so the conc of ions will be 4 times the concentration.
in terms of ions what happens in a neutralisation reaction
a Gabriel synthesis
Please see the attached file. 1. Write the complete stepwise mechanism for the reaction below. Show all intermediate structures and all electron flow arrows. 2. Give the major organic product(s) of each of the following reactions or sequences of reactions. Show all relevant stereochemistry....
what is the solubilities of silver chloride in cold and hot water?
HOW TO PASS A URINE LAB DRUG TEST IN AUSTRALIA
what is the density of an unknown gas Z is 4.50 /L at STP, what is the molar mass of gaz Z?
how to calculate the volume of a coin given by V 1/4nd2t. my diameter is 1.83. I am clueless. Please help
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)