Calculate the equilibrium constant for muliple equations
What is the mass of 9.00 of magnesium chloride
What is the the pH for each of the following solutions. (a) 0.16 M NH3
why an iron ion is attracted to a sulfide ion but not to a zinc ion
What is the boiling point elevation of 200. g of water when 11.4 g of ammonia (NH3) is dissolved in it? The Kb of water is .52 C/m.
when solutions of sodium sulfied and silver nitrate are combined?
at a temperature of 520 degrees C, the equilibrium concentration of HI is 0.80 M, of H2 is 0.010 M, and of I2 is 0.010 M. What is the K for the reaction?
Predict the product of the following Dieckmann condensation after acidic workup.
Which of the following molecules or polyatomic ions have a dipole moment (that is, which molecules or ions are polar)? Your response should list the letters for all correct answers in alphabetical order (for example: BFGH). A) NO3- B) I3- C) XeF4 D) SbF5 E) SiH4 F) SO2 G) HCl H) SO32-
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)