How would SiO4 Lewis structure look like? Each oxygen has 1 unfilled electron, so would there be 2 double bonds? Thanks in advance.
calculate the mass, in grams, of ag,cro4 that can dissolve in .1 L of water at 25 degrees C
FeCL3 + H2S => FeCl2 +S +HCl TYPE OF REACTION TOOK PLACE IDENTIFY OF THE REDUCING AGENT and show the half reaction IDENTIFY THE SUBSTANCE OXIDIZES and show the half reaction NAME THE PRECIPITATE FORM PRECAUTIONS TO TAKE DURING THIS EXPERIMENT balance the equation
WHAT IS THE STRUCTURAL FORMULA OF 2,3-DIMETHYL-2-BUTENE
How much energy is needed to melt 1.8 grams of ice at 0 degrees Celsius?
Draw Fischer projection formulas of the major product of the reaction between E-2-methyl-3-hexene and aqueous Br2.
Propose a reasonable synthetic strategy for the synthesis of trans-6-methyl-3-heptene from 4-methyl-1-pentyne.
What is the mass (in grams) of the precipitate when 7.87 g of barium nitrate reacts in solution with excess sodium carbonate?
Please see the attached file for the fully formatted problems. 1. When performing a Friedel-Crafts alkylation reaction, not only does one have the problems of multiple alkylation and rearrangement of the cation, but the presence of strong electron donating groups prevents reaction. Provide an...
how many molecules of hydrogen gas are formed when 48.7 g of sodium are added to wate
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)