what orbital is filled when idodine become negative ion
what is the most difficul radiation to block out?
10-3 practice problems
a gas occupies a volume of 458 mL at a pressure of 1.01kPa abd temperature of 295 K. When the pressure is changed, the colume becomes 477 mL. If there had been no change in temperature, what is the new pressure?
Complete the following reactions: Be sure to use states of matter. Cu + NaNO3
what is a chemical and phisical property of a meter stick
Which of the following molecules are nonpolar
the name given to an aqueous solution of hbr is
Which species is the best reducing agent? a. sodium ion b. copper(II) ion c. silver metal d. chlorine e. potassium metal
calculate density of neon gas at 1.00 ATM and 25.0degrees C
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)