What is the relationship between H30+ and OH- Concentration when endpoint is reached in titration
Which of the following will precipitate as chloride salts: Ag+, Pb2+, Ca2+, K+, and Cu2+? a. Ag+ b. Pb2+, Ca2+, and Cu2+ c. Ag+, K+, and Cu2+ d. Ag+ and Pb2+ e. Ca2+ and Cu2+
Which of the following is NOT typical of most organic compounds? a) Poor solubility in water b) covalent bonding c) low boiling point d) high melting point e) high flammability
what does a high boltzmann distribution indicate?
what volume of oxygen can be made from 5.00x10^-2 mol of KClO3?
this is a question, but dont answer it
To extract gold from its ore, the ore is treated with sodium cyanide solution in the presence of oxygen and water. 4 Au(s) + 8 NaCN(aq) + O2(g) + 2 H2O(l) 4 NaAu(CN)2(aq) + 4 NaOH(aq) Determine the mass of gold that can be extracted if 27.4 g sodium cyanide is used. If the mass of the ore...
what is the mass of helium gas is needed to pressurize a 100 liter tank 255 atom at 25 degrees celcius
Cr2O7^2- + CI- yields Cr3+ Cl2
Delta Tf Delta Tb got to create problems
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)