Determine the number of moles of aluminum in 96.7 g of AL
100 word essay on solubility?
Why does the rates of diffusion of nitrogen gas and carbon monoxide are almost identical at the same temperature
Write a balanced formula equation for the reaction between potassium hydrogen carbonate and chlorous acid (HClO2).
The pressure of a sample of helium in a 3.56 L container is 0.988 atm. What is the new pressure if the sample is placed in a 2.99 L container
H2O(l) + SOCl2(l) HCl(g) + SO2(g)
The van der Waals equation for real gases recognizes that (A) the molecular atrractions between paritcles of a gas decreases the pressure exerted by the gas (B) the non-zero volumes of gas particles effectively decrease the amount of "empty space" between them (C) gas...
How many moles of hydrogen atoms are in 80.4 g of glucose (C6H12O6)?
An industrial vat contains 2,500 liters of an acidic aqueous solution with a pH of 3.5. How many grams of NaOH need to be added to raise the pH to 4.3?
which stage of ionization usaully produces more ions?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)