A 55 mL sample of 0.15M Ca(OH)2 is neutralized by 47.2 mL of HBR. What is the molarity of the acid?
A student makes 215 mL of a 3.15M solution of Na2SO4. he then forgets to seal it and some water evaporates overnight. When he comes back int he morning, the volume of the solution is only 205 mL. What is the molarity of the solution after the water evaporates?
Which half-reaction represents reduction?
The total number of bonding electrons in a molecule of formaldehyde (H2CO) is
c3h7cooh(l)+5o2(g)= 4co2(g)+4h2o(l) what is the triangleH
why are the empty crucibles and cover fired to red heat?
Prepare an assay of ruby laser .
what you would do to prepare 100.0g of a 3.5% solution of ammonium sulfate in water
the pressure of a 3.00l mol sample of gas is lowered from 890 torr to 750 torr. what is the resulting volume of the gas
What is the reaction between iron and Sulphur
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)