If the initial concentration of is 0.210 , and the reaction mixture initially contains no products, what are the concentrations of and after 75 ?
I have a graph for concentration vs time and want to replot for a linear relationship. How do i do that
Which of the following substances are reasonably soluble in water? KOH AgC2H3O2 NiCl2 ZnS Na2CrO4
what is the name to this equation 2Fe 3H2(SO4)=Fe2(SO4)3 3H2
what is the pressure of 10.5 mol of acetylene in a 55.0 leter cylinder at 37 degres celcius?
how many moles are in 3.4*10^23 molecules of H2SO4
If 395 mL of a gas measured at 26 C and 513 torr has a mass of 0.384 g, what are the molecular mass and molar mass?
how many grams of KBr must be dissolved in 784 g of water to raise t
find percent by mass of water in NiCl2*6H2O
convert 700 mL of a gas at 6atm and 25 degrees celcius to stp
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)