the reaction of methane and water is one way to prepare hydrogen CH4(g) + H2O(g) -> CO(g) + 3 H2(g) if you begin with 795g of CH4 and 1510 g of water, what is the maximum possible yield of H2?
Calculate DSo for the formation of HI(g) from its elements.
[o2] = 0.0500 M
If a solution made of Kbr and water boils at 104.4c, what is the molality of the solution?
What is the conjugate base of h2s
Calculate the molecular mass of the nonionic solutes: 8.02 g of solute in 861 g of water lower the freezing point to -0.430 degrees C.
A mixture of four gases exerts a total pressure of 860 mm Hg. Gas A and B, both exert 220 mm Hg, Gas C 110 mm Hg. What pressure is exerted by gas D?- When does a real gas behave like an ideal gas?
17.5 mL of oxygen gas were collected at room temperature 22degree C and 100.2 kPa of atmospheric pressure. a. How many moles of oxygen gas were produced? b.What is the molar volume of the oxygen gas at the conditions in the laboratory? note, how do you change kpa to atm? sorry about the other...
calculate the molarity of CO2
Solid silicon and solid magnesium chloride forms when silison tetrachloride gas reacts with magnesium metal. Write a word equations and an ublanced formula equation. Include all of the appropriate notations.
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)