Which of the following is the most effective buffer system for a pH value of 4.45? a. H2CO3/HCO3- (K1 = 4.4 * 10-7) b. HCO3-/CO32- (K2 = 4.7 * 10-11) c. H2S/HS- (K1 = 1.0 * 10-7) d. HC2O4-/C2O42- (K2 = 5.0 * 10-5) e. H3PO4/H2PO4- (K1 = 7.5 * 10-3) I Think (d) not really...
difference between aluminium chloride and aluminium flouride
with 0.1M KHSO4 what is the gram equivalent?
how many liters of oxygen can be produced from the decomposition of 10.0 g of KClO3 at 30 degrees C and a pressure of 720.o torr?
In the context of a silicon-based semiconductor, match each of the following descriptions to the type of semiconductor. dopant:boron contains electron holes contains extra electrons dopant:phosphorus n-type semiconductors or p-type semiconductors
how many moles must be added to 0.5 L of water to make a 0.0015M solution?
Molar Concentration of the nitrate in Pb(NO3) plus 2NaI
what volume will the Cl2 occupy at 107c and 680 torr?
How many moles of HCl can form from 0.12mol of Cl2?
what is the half life of chlorine-39 if an 800 gram sample decays to 25.0 grams in 127.5 days?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)