identify the oxidizing and reducing agent in C+2Cl2= CCl2
Calculate the amount of heat needed to convert 96 g of ice at 24 C to water at 28 C. The specific heat capacity of H2O(s) is 2.1 J/(g C).
BaSO4 = 2.4*10^-4g/100. g H2O at 20 degrees celcius
BaSO4 = 2.4*10^-4g/100. g H2O at 20 degrees Celsius
Nitrogen reacts with hydrogen according to the following equation. N2 + H2 > NH3 + 231 kJ How much energy will be released when 2.5 L of Hydrogen reacts?
conjugate base of H2SO3
a solution is prepared by dissolving .200 mole of sodium formate and .250 moles of formic acid in 200. ml of water. Find the H OH and pH
write the expression for the base dissociation constant for hydrazine, N2H4, a weak base. Hydrazine reacts with water to form the N2H5+ ion
How many moles are in 5.43 * 10^23 atoms of Ca
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)