Calculate the heat required to melt 27.1 g of solid methanol at its melting point.
If 30.0 mL of 0.500 M KOH are needed to neutralize 10.0mLof HCl of an unknown concentration, what is the molarity of HCl?
at STP, 1.5 L of a gas weighs 2.71 g. Give the molar mass of the gas
A student placed 18.5 of glucose () in a volumetric flask, added enough water to dissolve the glucose by swirling, then carefully added additional water until the 100.- mark on the neck of the flask was reached. The flask was then shaken until the solution was uniform. A 35.0- sample of this...
oxidation number of p in po43-
When 1*10-5 mole of NaOH is added to enough water to make 1.0 L of solution, the resulting solution has a pH of: a. 5 b. 6 c. 7 d. 8 e. 9
poem about the types of acids and bases
How many moles of NBS are consumed for every one mole of ascorbic acid reacted?
The decomposition of nitric oxide to N2 and O2 is second order with rate constant of 0.0796 M-1s-1 at 737 degrees C and 0.0815 M-1s-1 at 947 degrees C. Calculate the activation energy for the reaction. Could you show the workings please as I am having difficulty with this one.
CH4 WHAT IS IT ? AND HOW MANY ISOMERS DOES IT HAVE?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)