carbon tetrachloride, CCI4 is nonpolar. what forces hold the molecules together.?
Q: If HBr were added to a solution containing lead(II) ions, sodium ions, nickel(II) ions and potassium ions, which ions would precipitate? Choose one below: sodium and potassium ions all of them lead and sodium ions nickel, sodium and potassium ions lead ions nickel and...
What is the melting range of a mixture of both trans-Cinnamic and urea?
The average pH of precipitation in rural areas is 6.80. Assuming that the pH is controlled by the carbonate system, i.e., no anthropogenic acid gases are present in the atmosphere, calculate the amount of calcium carbonate (mg) dissolved per liter of rainwater. pKa1=6.33, KCO2=3.388e-02
Calculate the amount of energy in kilojoules needed to change 243 of water ice at 10 to steam at 125 . The following constants may be useful:
For water Kf=1.86 C/m. Therefore, the freezing point of 1.0 M aqueous KCL and C2H5OH (ethanol) solutions are the same. true or false?
1.Write a balanced equation for the reaction of copper with concentrated nitric acid to form copper(II) nitrate. assume that nitric acid is reduced to No2. water is also formed. 2. write a balanced equation for the conversion of copper(II) nitrate to copper(II) hydroxide using sodium...
The heat of solution of NH4NO3 is 26.2 kJ/mol. I heat evolved or absorbed when a solution of NH4NO3 is diluted by addition of more water?
Determine the number of moles of Ca(NO3)2 in 45 ml of 4.8724x10^-1 M of Ca(NO3)2.
explain why cost id often a major factor in choosing a limiting reactant
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)