She then took 15.0 mL of the stock solution and diluted it with enough water to make 65.0 mL of a final solution. What is the concentration of KOH for the final solution
An ideal solution is created by mixing A and B in the molar ratio 2:3. The mixture has a normal boiling point at 85 degrees Celsius. A. Given that the vapor pressure above pure A at 85 degrees Celsius is 0.79 atm, what is the vapor pressure (in atm) of A above the mixture? B. What is the...
preparation of 5mM sodium phosphate buffer of pH 6.5
compare the half cell potential of tin, iron, and zinc
Assume a wind turbine with a hub 50 meters above the ground, a rotor diameter of 45 meters and a wind-conversion efficiency of 25 percent. The turbine operates in an area with an average wind-power density of 650 watts/sq meter at 50 meters altitude. How much electricity (kwH) can the turbine...
In P4(s) + 5O2(g) --> 2P2O5(s) if 4.95 g of phosphorus is burned what is the mass of P2O5 expected to be produced
Copper metal has a specific heat of .385 J/g.degrees C. Calculate the amount of heat required to raise the temperature of 22.8g of Cu from 20.0 degrees C to 875 degrees C.
If 125 of heat is applied to a 60.0- piece of copper at 23.0, what will the final temperature be? The specific heat of copper is 0.0920 .
what is the boiling point of 1,3 Dibromo2-Iodo benzene?
. What are the missing coefficients for the skeleton equation below? Cr + Fe(NO3)2 --> Fe+ Cr(NO3)3
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)