what is the structural formula for SiO3
Which of the following solutions can produce a buffer? a) KHSO4/H2SO4, b) Na2CO3/NaOH, c) HCl/NaF, d) HCl/NH4Cl, e) NaOH/NaCN ?
24.9ml of 0.100M HNO3 mix with 25.0ml of 0.100 KOH find PH
consider the coltaic cell below. in which direction do electorns flow from the external circuit
if Kc= 5.12 x 10^-3 for the equilibrium established between liquid benzene and its vapor at 25oC, what is the vapor pressureof C6H6 at 25oC, expressed in mmHg?
What mass of solid sodium formate (of MW 68.01)must be added to 145 mL of 0.54 mol/L formic acid (HCOOH) to make a buffer solu- tion having a pH of 3.99? Ka = 0.00018 for HCOOH. Answer in units of g.
I am having a hard time finding the correct name for CH3CH(CH3)CH2CHO? Also...the solubility of compounds containing the carboxlyc acid group can be increased by reaction with what?? sulfuric acid or nitric acid or water or benzoic acid or sodium hydroxide??
notes on vander waals equation
A laser produces a light of wavelength 575 nm. How many photons of this light would have to strike a material for the material to absorb 55.1 kJ?
a photon with a wavelength of 5000 angstroms has one half as much energy as a photon with a wavelength of 2500 angstroms
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)