delta s h202
A 0.21L sample of hydrogen gas is collected over water. The reaction that allowed the gas to be liberated was between Mg ribbon and 3M HCl. If the starting conditions were at STP with 0.58g of Mg and 10 mL of the HCl: Identify the limiting and excess reactions and how many grams of the excess...
Calculate OH- for strong base solution formed by mixing 11.0mL of 1.50 10 2M Ba(OH)2 with 30.0 mL of 7.1 10 3M NaOH.
While in Europe, if you drive 109 km per day, how much money would you spend on gas in one week if gas costs 1.10 \rm euros per liter and your car's gas mileage is 22.0 mi/gal? Assume that 1\; \rm euro = 1.26\; dollars.
Describe the relationship between the [H+] and the [OH-] when the endpoint is reached
Concerning SN1 and SN2 reactions, what would the be the effect of carrying out the NaI/acetone reactions with halides using an iodide solution half as concentrated? Twice as concentrated?
carbon dioxide + water + light energy glucose + oxygen + water
classify the chemical substances into acids,bases & neutral salts that r used at home
calories given off when 87 of water cools from 44 to 27
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)