Determine the partial pressure of oxygen necessary to form an aqueous solution that is 4.1 x 10-4 M O2 at 25 C. The Henry's law constant for oxygen in water at 25 C is 1.3 x 10-3 M/atm.
a solution consists of 50.0g of KNO3 and 500. g of water. What is the % by mass of KNO3 component ofthe solution?
describe what would happen to the volume of a tire if the pressure of gas in the tire decreased while at a constant temperature
Identify the reducing agent of the following chemical reaction: Cd + NiO2 +2H2O yield Cd(OH)2 + Ni(OH)2
how many liters of h2 gas at stp can be produced by the reaction of 4.60g of Na and excess water, accoring to the following equation? 2Na(s) + 2H2O(l) ---> H2(g)+2NaOH(aq)
What is the volume of air in mL (density = 0.00129 g/mL) occupied by 1.0 grams. How many liters (L) is that?
if iron and cadmium were set up as voltaic cell whic would act as the anode?
number for which a given logarithm stands
C2H6(g) + O2(g) CO2(g) + H2O(g) (a) Consider the unbalanced equation above. What is the maximum mass of CO2 that can be produced when 12.5 g of C2H6 and 13.0 g O2 react?
Imagine that you have a 6.00 L gas tank and a 3.00 L gas tank. You need to fill one tank with oxygen and the other with acetylene to use in conjunction with your welding torch. If you fill the larger tank with oxygen to a pressure of 135 atm, to what pressure should you fill the acetylene tank to...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)