Ca (IO3)2 Ksp
Determine the density of NH3 gas at 435 K and 1.00 atm?
How many grams of Fe2O3 are there in 0.50 mole of Fe2O3
you need 4.5L of nitric acid solution with ph 6. you have unlimited amounts of nitric acid solution with a hydronuim ion concentration of 0.01M. Describe how you would form the required solution from the standard solution?
Automobile batteries use 3.0 M H2SO4 (battery acid) as an electrolyte. How much 1.45 M NaOH will be needed to neutralize 215 mL of battery acid? H2SO4(aq) + 2NaOH(aq) 2H2O(l) + Na2SO4(aq)
Ferrocene cannot be nitrated using the conventional HNO3-H2SO4 mixed acid conditions, even though nitration is an electrophilic aromatic substitution reaction. Explain.
state BEER-LAMBERT Law and discuss briefly about its applications in quantitative chemical analysis
how to find initial rate for persulphate in kinetic rate law
How many grams of H2 are needed to react with 2.18 g of N2
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)