It takes 1.35 kJ of energy to heat a sample of pure silver from 12.0 C to 15.5 C. Calculate the mass of the sample of silver.
Calculate the molarity of 0.10 mol of LiNO3 in 5.0 L of solution
Mercury(I) ions (Hg22+) can be removed from solution by precipitation with Cl-. Suppose a solution contains aqueous Hg2(NO3)2 . Write complete ionic equation to show the reaction of aqueous Hg2(NO3)2 with aqueous sodium chloride to form solid Hg2Cl2 and aqueous sodium nitrate. Express your answer...
how many grams of magnesium chloride would be needed to make 45.0mls of a 2.0M aqueous solution?
What is the difference between a constitutional isomer and a geometric isomer
NO2 (g) + O2 (g) + heat NO (g) + O3 (g) [0.072] [0.083] [6.73 x 10-2] [6.73 x 10-2]
if 50.0 mL of 10.0 degree Celsius water is added to 40 mL of 65.0 degree celsius, calculate the final temperature of the mixture assuming no heat is lost to the surroundings, including the container.
Calculate its standard heat of combustion in kilojoules. Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE), , a gasoline additive used to boost octane ratings, has = -313.6.
what is the change in enthalpy?
balance and classify
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)