what is the valence electron of alkali metals?
how many grams of C will be consumed when 15.00 grams of Na2SO4 react according to Na2So4 + 2C = Na2S + 2CO2
Which of the following correctly lists species in order of increasing bond order? a. C2 < Li2 < Be2 < N2 b. Be2 < Li2 < C2 < N2 c. N2 < Be2 < Li2 < C2 d. N2 < C2 < Li2 < Be2 e. Be2...
Calculate the energy, in joules and calories, a. required to heat 5.25 g of water, H2O, from 5.5 0C to 64.8 0C b. lost when 75.0 g of water, H2O, cools from 86.4 0C to 2.1 0C
Consider the following equation that describes the complete combustion of propane. The bond energies are: C H 416 kJ/mol; C C 356 kJ/mol; O=O 498 kJ/mol; C=O 803 kJ/mol; H O 467 kJ/mol. Which is the net energy released on complete combustion of propane?
In a lab where you add baking soda and vinegar the mass after the experiment is less than before so does that mean it evaporated because it can not be destroyed
how many liters will 1760 g of benzene occupy at 20 degrees celsius if the D= 0.88 g/ml
does heating a acetalinide mixture a reduction or oxidation?
Convert 3.94 x 1022 molecules KAl(SO4)2 (MW = 258 g/mol) to moles KAl(SO4)2.
Arrange the members of each of the following sets in order or increasing bond length...C-S, C=O, C-O
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)