iso butane Heat of Formation hf (BTU/lbmol)
The main bands in the fluorescence excitation spectrum of perylene occur at 367, 388, 409 and 436 nm. In the fluorescence emission spectrum, the bands occur at 435.5 463, 496 and 530 nm. Construct an approximate energy level diagram for the fluorescence transitions between the ground and first...
lewis diagram for IF4+
recall that solubility of caf2 is .o179g/l in water what is the solubility in .1M Naf.
When NaCH3COOH is mixed with Za(CH3COOH), does a precipitate form? How do I predict? I can't find rules for CH3COOH in the solubility charts.
I'm having problems with my chem lab assignment. 1. When NaCH3COOH is mixed with Za(CH3COOH), does a precipitate form? How do I predict? I can't find rules for CH3COOH in the solubility charts. If I combine K2CO2 with Za(CH3COOH)does a precipitate form (I think the answer is...
graphical structures of (NH4)2Cr2O7
Methanol can be produced from carbon monoxide and hydrogen with suitable catalysts: CO(g) + 2 H2(g) CH3OH(l) at 298 K H = -128.1 kJ and S = -332 J/K. Find G at 298 K.
Write an equation for the formation of NH3g from its elements in its standard states. Express your answer as a chemical equation. Identify all of the phases in your answer.
one mole of organic compound completely burnt in oxygen. which compound produces exactly four moles of water
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)