given a stock of solution of 0.5 M NaCl describe how you would prepare 100ml of .2M of the solution of NaCl
gas cylinder a has a volume of 48.2L and contains N2(g) at 8.35 atm at 25 degrees C. Gas cylinder b, of unknown volume, contains He(g) at 9.50 atm and 25 degrees C. When the two cylinders are connected and the gases mixed, the pressure in each cylinder becomes 8.71 atm. What is the volume of gas...
calculate the pH at each point indicated when 100 mL of .100 M HF is titrated with .200 M KOH: a) before addition of KOH b) after .15 mL KOH c)after addition of 50mL KOH d) after addition of 75 mL KOH
Which of the following would have the fastest rate of reaction to form 4-tert-butylcyclohexene
In a gas mixture, the partial pressures are nitrogen 455 , oxygen 155 , and helium 245 .What is the total pressure () exerted by the gas mixture?
I want some extra information about synthesis of [Co(NH3)5H2O]Cl3
25 liters of gas A is pumped into a container at 25oC and 760 torr with 20 liters of gas B at 25oC and 700 torr. Calculate the total pressure when both gases are pumped into a tank with 10 liters at 25oC
Calculate the amount of heat required to completely sublime 28.0 of solid dry ice at its sublimation temperature. The heat of sublimation for carbon dioxide is 32.3
higher frequency radiation has a shorter wavelength or longer one?
Healthy People 2010 Scavenger Hunt
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)