ch3ch2och2ch3+pcl5= .....+ ...............
What volume will a gas occupy at 740 mm pressure which at 1480mm occupies 500 cc?
Combustion analysis of 0.395 g sample of unknown compound produces 1.072 g CO2 and 0.307 g H2O. Analysis also indicates the presence the presence of 0.068 g N in the sample. Mass spectroscopy indicates the molar mass to be about 162 g/mol. What is the molecular formula of the unknown compound?
When a solution of Cu(II) chloride, CuCl2 , is added to a solution of potassium sulfide, K2S, a black precipitate of copper sulfide, CuS, forms. Write a balanced chemical equation, ionic equation, net ionic equation & spectator ions.
what is the functional group of vitamin c
dont be a moron use boron.
Calculate the energy change for the reaction K(g) + I(g) K+(g) + I (g) given the following ionization energy (IE) and electron affinity (EA) values. IE EA K: 419 kJ/mol 48 kJ/mol I: 1,010 kJ/mol 295 kJ/mol
How is TLC used to moniter the reaction of oxidation of 9- fluorenol
Na + Cl ----> NaCL
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)