explain why cu1 is diamagnetic whereas cu2 is paramagnetic
See attachment for question
chemistry laboratory experiments with schematic diagram
A solution of zinc sulfide and pure water has a pH of 7.10. Is this solution saturated?
a 4.50 gram sample of LiCl at 25.0 dissolves in 25.o ml of water also at 25.0 Celsius. the final equilibrium temperature of the resulting solution is 60.8 Celsius. what is the enthalpy of solution, delta Hs of LiCl expressed in kilojoules per mole?
If we have a solution that contains 0.022 M Calcium and 0.014 Magnesium and we have to use potassium hydroxide to selectively precipitate one of the ions, while leaving the other ion in the solution. A) Which metal will precipitate first? ( this metal will be referred to as " first...
Aqueous solutions of iron(III) chloride and sodium hydroxide are mixed together to form a combined solution that is 0.015 M FeCl3 and 0.010 M NaOH. A)Calculate whether a precipitae forms in this solution, if so, what will be the precipitate ? B) Would the precipitation status we determined in...
For the coordination compound [cr(NH3)4(NO2)2] (clO4)3 A) HOw many ions will this compound create in aqueous solution ? B) What is the coordination number of chromium ?
paramagnetism 2 Which of the following atoms/ions would have the greatest attraction to a magnetic field? A. Fe3+ B. Fe2+ C. Fe D. Fe-2 E. O2-
"For the coordination compound [cr(NH3)4(NO2)2] (clO4)3 A) HOw many ions will this compound create in aqueous solution ? B) What is the coordination number of chromium ?"
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)