The standard enthalpy of combustion of ethene gas [C2H4] is -1411.1 kJ/mol at 298 K. Given the following enthalpies of formation, calculate delta Hf (final enthalpy) for C2H4. CO2 = -393.5 kJ/mol H2) = -285.8 kJ/mol
calculate the standard cell potential of the reaction 2H2O2(aq) --> O2(g) + 2H2O(l)
what is the volume of a 15g having a density of 13.55g/mL
In the complex ion COen2Br2the oxidation number of Cobalt atom (Co) is
5. Consider the titration of 50.0 mL of 0.217 M hydrazoic acid (HN3, Ka = 2.6 x 10-5) with 0.183 M NaOH. Calculate the pH of the solution after addition of 29.7 mL of NaOH solution.
How many Grams of metallic copper can be obtained when 54.0 g Al reacts with 319.0 g CuSO4?
A voltaic cell runs spontaneously with the net reaction Mg + 2 Ag+ 2 Ag + Mg2+. Sketch the cell. Indicate the flow of electrons. Label anode and cathode. Indicate which half-reaction occurs where. Which electrode dissolves over time? If the salt bridge contains KNO3, in which direction...
does this equation 2CO(g)+O2-->2CO2(g) violate the law of conservation of mass
What's the density of erythro-2'3-dibromo-3-phenylpropanoic acid
How many moles contain each of the following? 3.75 x 10^24 molecules CO2 3.58 x 10^23 formula units ZnCl2 2.50 x 10^20 atoms Fe
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)