What is the percentage of oxygen to the nearest tenth in niso4 x 7h2o
When 0.10 mol of ICH2CH2CH2CH2Cl reacts with 0.10 mol of NaOCH3 in CH3OH at 40 C, the major product is:
what is lewis dot structure for CL4
literature KSP value for Ca(IO3)2 at 20 degrees C
A balloon is inflated from a volume of 0.100 L to 1.85 L in a children s classroom (so at typical atmospheric pressure). Calculate w.
1. Consider the SN2 reaction of butyl bromide with OH- ion. CH3CH2CH2CH2Br + OH- CH3CH2CH2CH2OH + Br- Assuming no other changes, what effect on the rate would result from simultaneously doubling the concentrations of both butyl bromide and OH- ion? a) No effect. b) It...
What is the pH of the solution created by combining 5ml 0.10M HC2H302 plus 5ml H20
Before spectroscopy was invented, Korner's absolute method was used to determine whether a disubstituted benzene derivative was the ortho, meta, or para isomer. Korner's method involves adding a third group (often a nitro group) and determining how many isomers are formed. A...
a student measures k for a certain blue dye solution to be 24.16 M at 560 nm
4.07 grams of O2 what is the volume at 77 degrees celsus and .954 atm
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)