A chemist reacts 530 grams of calcium oxide with water. Calculate the percent yield if she produces 450 grams of the only product, calcium hydroxide.
calculate the mass percent of water in NiCl2 6H2O
a ballon of carbon methane gas,CH4, has a temperature of -2.0 degrees celcius and contains 2.35 g of the gas. How many moles of the gas does the ballon contain?
WHAT IS THE MOLECULAR GEOMETRY OF CFC-22
what is vsepr?explain the physical basis of the model
calculate the volume occupied at 0 degree C by 100.0g of liquid water and by 100.0 g of ice
34.62 mL of 0.1510 M NaOH was needed to neutralize 50.0 mL of an H2SO4 solution. What is the concentration of the original sulfuric acid solution?
Sodium Bromide and Lead Nitrate are soluble in water, will lead bromide precipitate when 1.03g of NaBr and 0.332g of Pb(NO3)2 are dissolved in sufficient water to make 1L of solution?
How many kiljoules of heat are released when 42.4 g of CH3OH(l) at 55.0 degrees Celsius is cooled to 15.5 degrees Celsius?
Draw the skeletal formulae for all of the structrual isomers of C5H10 C6H14
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)