write a full set of quantum numbers for the outermost electron in an Rb atom?
A gas occupies 22.4 L at STP and 14.5L at 100 C and 2.00 atm pressure. how many moles of gas did the system gain or lose?
Which one of the following is the best synonym for "ability"
Using the volumes of sodium EDTA solution you just entered and the corresponding calcium carbonate masses entered earlier, calculate the molarity of the sodium EDTA solution for each trial. Enter your calculated molarity of the EDTA solution for each trial
calculate the value of when 1.10 of is vaporized at 64.7 when The normal boiling point of methanol is 64.7 , and its molar enthalpy of vaporization is = 71.8
A balloon is filled to a volume of 9.0 102 mL at a temperature of 24.0 C. The balloon is then cooled at constant pressure to a temperature of 1.00 multiplied by 102 K. What is the final volume of the balloon?
you have 0.500 g of the following elements: He, Ne, Ar, and Kr. Whish sample contains the largest atoms
Write the equilibrium constant expression, Kc , for the following chemical reaction. 3ClO2 (aq) 2ClO3 (aq) + Cl (aq)
solid NaI is slowly added to a solution that is 0.010 M in Cu+ and 0.010 M in Ag+. which compound will begin to precipitate first?
How many moles of nitrogen are in 2.50 g caffeine C8H10N4O2?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)