Please help me with my orgo hw.
calculate change in free energy of two moles of an ideal gas from1.0 to 0.2 atm at 37degrees temperature.. which formula is needed to solve this problem
Hi, what is KES B-N004? or what is KE standard? it should be about some test for pains of polymeric materials
you have a 7.00 gas tank and a 3.00 gas tank. You need to fill one tank with oxygen and the other with acetylene to use in conjunction with your welding torch. If you fill the larger tank with oxygen to a pressure of 155 , to what pressure should you fill the acetylene tank to ensure that you...
what is the mass of 1.58e0 x 10^26 atoms of silver?
how would i calculate the enthalpy change for the reaction 2SO2(g)+O2(g)--->2SO3(g) delta H for SO2 is -16.9kJ/mol delta H for SO3 is -21.9kJ/mol ???
for a certain reaction H is 0.00159114 kJ and S is 1.1 J/K. This reaction can become spontaneous only above some temperatures, what is this tempereature?
A certain first order reaction has a rate constant of 2.3 * 10^-2 s^-1 at 18 degrees Celsius. What is the value of the constant (k) at 68 degrees celsius if Activation Energy is 81.0 kJ/mol?
What is the formal charge on each oxygen atom of PO4^3-
Consider the following octahedral complex structures, each involving ethylenediamine and two different monodentate ligands, X and Y Fill in the blanks with the choices given. Each answer (A-D) may be used once, more than once, or not at all. Each blank may only have one answer. A. The same...
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)