a 295 mL flask contains pure helium at a pressure of 760 torr. A second flask with a volume of 475 mL contains pure argon and a pressure of 726 torr. what is the partial pressure of helium
Intermolecular forces CH3CH2OH
What volume of 0.130 M \rm HClO_4 solution is needed to neutralize 50.00 mL of 8.95 10 2 M \rm NaOH
If 25 mL of 7.0 M H2SO4 was spilled, what is the minimum mass of NaHCO3 that must be added to the spill to neutralize the acid?
When 131.0 mL of water at 26.0 degrees celsius is mixed with 96.0 mL of water at 85.0 degrees celsius, what is the final temperature?
it has been estimated that halleys comet has a mass of 1 x 110 tons. This comet is estimated to lose 1x 80 tons of material each time its orbit brings it close to the sun. With an ordital period of 76 years, what is the maximum remaining life span of halleys comet?
how to solve the percent abundance of two isotopes with no original atomic wieght in chemistry
How many moles are in 1,281 g of Ca3(PO4)2, the major component of your bones?
the empirical formula of a compound is ch2o.. the molar mass of the compound is 180g. what is the molecular formula for this compound?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)