a sample of air contains 78.08% nitrogen,20.94%oxygen,0.05 carbon dioxide, and 0.93% argon,by volume. how many molecules of each gas are present in 1.00L of a sample at 25 degrees celcius and 1.00atm
K= 0.155 at 1651. What is kp for the reaction at this temperature?
1. Which of the following terms define(s) an acid according to the Bronsted-Lowry theory? (Select all that apply.) A. proton donor B. proton acceptor C. electron pair donor D. electron pair acceptor E. H1+ donor F. H1+ acceptor G. OH1- donor H. OH1- acceptor 2.Which of the...
Refer to the following unbalanced equation: C6H14 + O2 CO2 + H2O What mass of oxygen (O2) is required to react completely with 25.0 g of C6H14?
why are there variations in the weight of acid consumed for the same brand of antacid?
a sample of air contains 78.08% nitrogen,20.94% oxygen,0.05% carbon dioxide, and 0.93% argon, by volume, How many molecules of each gas are present in 1.00L of the sample at 25 degrees celicus and 1.00 atm?
How many ml of 3.550 M HI (aq) must be added to a solution containing .700 mol of Pb(NO3)2 to completely precipitate the lead?
The air in a laboratory was measured with a barometer to be 7.40 x 100 to the 2 power mm Hg. What is the laboratory air pressure in atm?
19.0 g of sodium hydroxide is dissolved in 731 g of water. Calculate the mass percent of sodium hydroxide in the resulting soulution.
if 20 g of hydrogen and 160 g of oxygen were collected from electroylsis, how much water did you use initi ally? Subject Chemistry
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)