what is the structure of gtp molecule?
0.10 gram sample of a gas occupies 47 ml of vol at 25 deg C and 755 mm Hg. What's the FW of the compound?
Prove the following relations: dH = Tds +Vdp and ( H/ V)T = -V2( P/ T)v( / V(T/V))p
Calculate the amount of heat needed to boil 124g of ethanol, beginning from a temperature of -55.8 degrees celcius. Round your answer to 3 significant digits. Also, be sure your answer contains a unit symbol.
place the following types of electromagnetic radiation in order of decreasing energy ultraviolet light, radio waves, microwaves
Why the old solid lipid turned pink under Kreis test, but the new lipid doesn't. Thanks
Determine the osmotic pressure of a solution that contains 0.010 g of a hydrocarbon solute (molar mass = 340 g/mol) dissolved in benzene to make a 350-mL solution. The temperature is 20.0 C.
Name ____________________________________ Date _________________ Pd ________ Tell me the number of protons, neutrons, and electrons in the given element 1 Au P _________ N ____________ E___________ 2) Hg - P _________ N ____________ E___________ 3) Te P _________ N ____________...
The molecular formula for phosgene is COCl2, with carbon being the central atom. The elec- tronic arrangement is ? and the molecular shape is ? . 1. trigonal planar; trigonal planar 2. tetrahedral; tetrahedral 3. trigonal bipyramidal; T-shaped 4. tetrahedral; trigonal planar 5. trigonal...
What molecule is isoelectronic with the nitryl cation
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)