What is the pH when enough 0.10 M Base (in mL) is added to neutralize 8 mL of 0.10 M Acid? Complete the following table. Base Acid pH NaOH HCl NaOH HC2H3O2
If you had 6.02 x 1023 dollars, and could spend it at 1 billion (109) per second for your entire life ( 75 years), what approximate percentage of your original money would you have left?
For the electrochemical cell Ni(s) | Ni2+(1 M) || H+(1 M) | H2(1 atm) | Pt(s), which one of the following changes will cause a decrease in the cell voltage? A. Increase the pressure of H2 to 2.0 atm B. decrease the mass of the nickel electrode C. Lower the pH of the Cell electrolyte. D....
Considering a cell based on the following half-reactions: Question Details Au3+ + 3e- ------Au E = 1.50 V Fe3+ + e- ---------Fe2+ E=0.77 a) Draw this cell under standard conditions, labeling the anode, the cathode, the direction of electron flow, and the concentration, as appropriate....
Balance the following equations: (a) Mg + HNO H + Mg(NO ) (b) CaC + H O Ca(OH) + C H (c) S + O SO (d) UO + HF UF + H O
The equilibrium constant Kc for the decomposition of phosgene, COCl2, is 4.63 x 10^-3 at 527 deg. C. COCl2(g)<>CO(g)+Cl2(g) Calculate the equilibrium partial pressure of all the components, starting with pure phosgene at 0.760 atm Answer should give partial pressures of COCl2,...
Calculate the molarity of a solution that contains 58g of NaCl in a total volume of 200mL of water.
what is the reason why iron tablets are coated with insoluble coatings.
a quantity of 7.480 g of an inorganic compound is dissolved in water to make 300 mL of solution
calculate the molarity and molality of 93 percent suphuric acid if the density of the solution is 1.84g per mL
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)