calculate the density of GeBr4 at 29 degree celcius.
2KCl+@MnCl2+5PbO2+4HCl= 2KMnO4+5PbCl2+2H2O in which 25.0g of MnCl2 is reacted with 100.g of PbO2 How many gram of KMnO4 can be produced by this reaction?
calories to condense 124 g of steam at 100 C and to cool the liquid to 15 C
Compare the experimental mole ratio of NaHCO3 to NaCl with the theoretical mole ratio. Explain the difference. The experimental mole ratio is 1:1.
Calculate the pH of 0.105 M solution NaNO2 (Ka=4,5 x 10^-4)
Isolation of chlorophyll and beta carotene lab report
estimate the enthalpy change for the combustion of hydrogen gas in the presence of oxygen gas
13. Fatty Acids as a Source of Water Contrary to legend, camels do not store water in their humps, which actually consist of large fat deposits. How can these fat deposits serve as a source of water? Calculate the amount of water (in liters) that a camel can produce from 1.0 kg of fat. Assume for...
How many grams of oxygen are contained in a sample of 560,000 molecules of sulfur dioxide?
How many moles of carbon monoxide form at the same time that .246 mol CS2 forms?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)