A sealed container holds 1.00 mole of helium and 2.00 moles of nitrogen at 30.0 C. When the total pressure of the mixture is 666 mm Hg, what is the partial pressure of the nitrogen? Provide an answer correct to 2 significant figures in mmHg.
John takes 3 hours longer than Andrew to peel 500 lb of apples. If together they can peel 500 lb of apples in 8 hours, then how longer would it take each one working alone?
If Kb for NX3 is 7.5 10 6, what is the pOH of a 0.175 M aqueous solution of NX3?
Write the balanced equation of sodium oleate with HCl. Name the products
Rank the following species from least to great- est electron affinity: F, Ge, S, As, Se.
The total number of ions in a solution prepared by dissolving 0.250 mol of (NH4)2CO3 in water is __________.
The correct method for preparing one liter of a 1.0 M solution of X is to dissolve exactly one mole of X in exactly one liter of water. True or False?
How many single bonds are found in the lewis structure of CH3CH2CHO?
to prepare the minimum quantity of methyl orange from salfanilic acid
Is magnesium and HCL an exo- or endo- reaction?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)