1.what is the mass of 125.0ml of UF6 gas at STP? 2.How many grams ofC3 H5 N3 O9 are required to produce 5.750L of CO2 gas at 756.0mmHg, at a temperature of 35.0 C? 2 C3 H5 N3 O9 (s) 6 N2 (g)+ O2 (g) + 12 CO2 (g) + 10 H2O (g) 3.
Explain, in terms of intermolecular forces, why you can ice skate in the winter
a container has 16g of oxygen, 32 g of CH4, and 4 g of H2. the total pressure is 78 kpa. what is the partial pressure of the methane gas?
If 1.25 mol of oxygen gas exerts a pressure of 1200 mmHg at 25oC, what is the volume in liters?
determine the ph of a solution that is 1.60% NaOH by mass. Assume that the solution has a density of 1.01 g/ml
Calculate the quantity of heat in joules required to vaporize 200g of alcohol (ethyl alcohol, C2H6O) at 78.3 degrees C (heat of vapor = 854000 J/kg
If I see the questions worked out, I understand how to do them
From data below, calculate the total heat (J) needed to convert 0.115 mol gaseous ethanol at 151 C and 1 atm to liquid ethanol at 25.0 C and 1 atm. Boiling point at 1 atm 78.5 C cgas 1.43 J/g C cliquid 2.45 J/g C H vap 40.5 kJ/mol
8. What is the formula for the ionic compound formed between sulfur and aluminum? Step 1 Step 2 Which is the metal and which is the non metal?
In what order (from top to bottom) would you expect to find naphthalene, butyric acid, and phenyl acetate on a silica gel TLC (Thin Layer Chromatography) plate developed with dichloromethane?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)