Calculate teh pH of a 0.03 molar potassium hydroxide solution at 25 degrees C. Make activity corrections where appropriate.
How does this appear when properly balanced: NaClO3 = O2 + NaCl ? 1. NaClO3 = 3 O2 + 2NaCl 2. 2 NaClO3 = O2 + 2 NaCl 3. 2NaClO3 = 3 O2 + NaCl 4. 2NaClO3 = 3O2 + 2 NaCl The mass of 3.0 moles of NaCl is what? 1. 3.00g 2. 58.5g 3. 19g 4. 175.5g...
What would be the freezing point of a solution prepared by dissolving 3 g of glucose in 100 mL of water (density 1.0 g/mL), if the Kf for water is 1.86 oC/m.
How many of the following species (Sc3+, Br1-, Mg2+, Se) are paramagnetic?
1. Write the equation for the decomposition of the hydrate, MgC*XH O. 2. Record the following masses: (a) mass of the empty crucible (g): (b) mass of the crucible and hydrate (g): (c) mass of the crucible and purer salt (g): 3. Calculate the following:...
PKa de NH4Cl
How much energy (in kilojoules) is required to convert 275 of diethyl ether at its boiling point from liquid to vapor if its density is 0.7138 ?
A solution has a [H30+] of 1x10^-5. What is the [OH-] of the solution?
What is the volume at STP of a sample of NH3 gas that has a volume of 125 mL at 75 degrees celsius and 555mmHg?
How many grams of butane are required to produce a constant current of 11.0A for 6.35hours ?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)