calculate the pH of a .02M potassium hydrogen phthalate solution
calculate pH of a .02 M potassium hydrogen phthalate solution
what is the molarity of 0.12 mol of LiNO3 in 5.6 L of solution
in the synthesis of benzoic acid, why is benzene detected as an impurity?
If h is equal to 7.9 cm, calculate the pressure in the flask in torr, pascals, and atmospheres
Calculate the [Ca2+] required to start the precipitation of calcium fluoride, CaF2, from a solution containing 0.0025 M F- at 25C. Ksp of CaF2= 3.9 x10^-11
Calculate the number of moles of N2(g) if a 2.75L canister at STP is filled with only N2(g)
what is the conjugate base of H2SO3 express answer in ions. I don't understand how to put it in ions.
a 0.1276-g sample of a monoprotic acid was dissolved in 25.0 ml of water and titrated with 0.0633 M NaOH. After 10.0mL of base had been added, the pH was determined to be 5.17. What is the Ka for the acid?
The rate constant for a certain reaction is = 2.70 10 3 . If the initial reactant concentration was 0.550 , what will the concentration be after 10.0 minutes?
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)