A skydiver having a mass of 100 kilogram experiences air resistance of 500 N and an acceleration of about
Calculate the hydromium ion concentration and the ph of a solution in which the concentration of NaH2PO4 is 0.10 M and the concentration of Na2HPO4 is 0.15 M. The Ka for H2PO4- is 6.2 x 10 to the negative 8.
The ff. reaction of potassium superoxide (KO2) is used in life support systems to replace CO2 in expired air with O2. 4KO2 + 2 CO2 ---> 2 K2CO3 + 3 O2 The human body expels about 1kg of carbon dioxide in 24hrs. What mass of KO2 is required to provide life support for 1 day?
What mass of ethanol, C2H5OH a nonelectrolyte, must be added to 10.0L of water to give a solution that freezes at -10C? Assume the density of water is 1.0g/ml. Kf of water is 1.86c/m?
How many grams of h2(g) are produced by the reaction of 1.84g Al with 75mL of 2.95M HCL
what are the ksp values of benzoic acid at 20 and 30 degrees celsius?
Assuming 116 g of butane burns completely in oxygen, what is the theoretical yield of water in grams? 2C4H10 + 13O2 8CO2 +10H2O
at constant pressure a gas at -23degree celcius is heated to 127degree celcius.calculate the percentage increase in the volume of the gas. [60%]
How many milliliters of 1.34 M NaOH are needed to prepare 25.0 mL of 0.185 M NaOH?
what we can discuss on the determination of the concentration of acetic acid in vinegar
Ask a new Chemistry Question
Tips for asking Questions
- Provide any and all relevant background materials. Attach files if necessary to ensure your tutor has all necessary information to answer your question as completely as possible
- Set a compelling price: While our Tutors are eager to answer your questions, giving them a compelling price incentive speeds up the process by avoiding any unnecessary price negotiations
- 1. For organic chemistry, what is a concerted shift? How do things like acids or heat affect them? What other factors affect them?
2. Which of the following reactions is an acid-base neutralization reaction? Why are the rest of the answers incorrect?
- A. AgNo3 (aq) + NaI (aq) --> AgI (s) + NaNO3 (aq)
- B. S8(s) + 8O2 (g) --> 8SO2(g)
- C. Na3PO4 (s) + 2H2O (l) --> H2 (g) + 2NaOH (aq)
- D. Ca (OH)2 (aq) + 2HI (aq) --> CaI2(aq) + 2H2O (l)